ckb-cli is a command line tool for debugging CKB in development to facilitate user interaction with CKB.
- Download and unzip the latest released ckb-cli
./ckb-cliand open in command line.
- ckb-cli includes functionality to:
- search blockchain info,
- configure environment variables,
- invoke RPC to interact with the CKB node,
- handle mock transactions,
- create wallets and query balance etc.
- You can use
--helpto check subcommands.
- Please refer to the Github for more details.
CKB> --help interactive 0.25.2 USAGE: interactive [SUBCOMMAND] FLAGS: -h, --help Prints help information SUBCOMMANDS: config Config environment info Display global variables exit Exit the interactive interface [aliases: quit] rpc Invoke RPC call to node account Manage accounts mock-tx Handle mock transactions (verify/send) util Utilities wallet Transfer / query balance (with local index) / key utils help Prints this message or the help of the given subcommand(s)