There are a couple different aspects to developing blockchain applications with CKB:
- Smart contract development - writing code that gets deployed to the blockchain.
- Developing websites or clients that interact with the blockchain - writing code that reads data from or writes data to the blockchain with smart contracts.
ckb-sdk enables the second method of development, developing client applications that interact with the Nervos CKB blockchain.
- ckb-sdk-js Github
- ckb-sdk-ruby Github
- ckb-sdk-ruby is an SDK implemented in Ruby and provides APIs for developers to send requests to the CKB blockchain. CKB-Explorer utilizes ckb-sdk-ruby .
- ckb-sdk-swift Github
- ckb-sdk-swift is an SDK implemented in Swift and provides APIs for developers to send requests to the CKB blockchain. Testnet Faucet utilizes ckb-sdk-swift .
- ckb-sdk-java Github
- ckb-sdk-java is an SDK implemented in Java and provides APIs for developers to send requests to the CKB blockchain.