Following mainnet launch, many people want to use the Nervos CKB Mainnet. In this section, you will learn about how to run a CKB node and use the Nervos CKB Mainnet. This includes:
- How to run a CKB Mainnet node
- How to look up transaction info on CKB-Explorer
- How to transfer CKBytes from the Neuron Wallet to other wallets and exchanges
- How to deposit CKBytes into the Nervos DAO
- How to withdraw CKBytes from the Nervos DAO
#‘s 3, 4, and 5 will be completed through the Neuron Wallet. #‘s 3, 4, and 5 will also generate transaction info after completing the operations and with # 2 is required, looking up the transaction info on CKB-Explorer.
If you run into issues when following this guide, please join the official Nervos Telegram channel for support.
To help you better understand Nervos CKB, we recommend you read CKB Design Philosophy and CKB Key Innovations to pick up some background knowledge.
IMPORTANT: The Nervos Team will NEVER ask for your private key, keystore file, mnemonic seed phase or wallet password. You should NEVER share this information with anyone, doing so may result in loss of all your tokens.